Search Hotels in Anasco
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2020
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 31 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 6 Oct 2020
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Anasco, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include Church of Porta Coeli, Sandy Beach and Crashboat Beach.
- There are 10 hotels and other accommodation options in Anasco
- The closest major airport is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 14.1 mi (22.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Anasco
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Church of Porta Coeli, Sandy Beach and Crashboat Beach. In the area, you'll also find Jobos Beach and Buye Beach.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 10 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Anasco. Below is a top place to stay based on our user reviews:
- Yukayeke Playa Resort - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Dressing for Anasco
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 17°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 32°C as the daytime average and 18°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Anasco is 2162 millimetres
- August and September are usually the hottest months averaging 33°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 18°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Anasco?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Anasco, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly accommodation in Anasco?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Anasco?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Anasco?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Anasco?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Anasco?
Anasco Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Anasco by Star Rating
- Hotels near Anasco Airports
- Accommodation near Anasco Attractions
- More accommodation types in Anasco
- Choose Your Anasco Hotel Style
- Search Anasco Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Anasco
- Hotels Near Anasco, Puerto Rico
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends