Search Hotels in Isabela
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 25 Feb 2020
Reviewed on 28 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 14 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 20 Nov 2020
Reviewed on 18 Sep 2019
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 9 Mar 2020
Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Isabela, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This relaxing city also attracts tourists with its bars. Around the area, top sights include Rio Camuy Cave Park, Arecibo Observatory and Jobos Beach.
- There are 56 hotels and other accommodation options in Isabela
- The closest major airport is in Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 16.6 mi (26.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Isabela
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Jobos Beach, Guajataca Beach and Shacks Beach. Additionally, you might want to add Pozo de Jacinto to your agenda.
As you start planning your visit to Isabela, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 107 hotels and lodging options locally. Listed here are places to stay in the area:
- Villa Montana Beach Resort is located 7.4 mi (12 km) from the heart of Isabela. This 3.5-star condo in Isabela features 2 outdoor pools, a private beach and a restaurant. Our customers like its beach locale and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Parador Villas Del Mar Hau is 6.3 mi (10.1 km) from central Isabela. This 3-star resort in Isabela features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its beach locale and clean rooms.
- Montones Beach Apartment Puerto Rico is 5.7 mi (9.1 km) from the centre of Isabela. Located in Isabela, this 3.5-star holiday home features a kitchen, free WiFi and a balcony.
Popular places to visit in the area include Rio Camuy Cave Park, 14.2 mi/22.9 km from the heart of the city, and Arecibo Observatory, which is 18.2 mi (29.3 km) away.
Dressing for Isabela
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 32°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 32°C with night-time averages of 23°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 20°C
- About 1390 millimetres of rain falls on Isabela each year
- Usually September and August are the hottest months with an average of 32°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 20°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Isabela?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Isabela, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Isabela?
What's the best hotel for families in Isabela?
What's the best hotel for a couple visiting Isabela?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Isabela?
What's the best accommodation option to stay near the beach in Isabela?
Isabela Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Isabela by Star Rating
- Hotels near Isabela Airports
- Areas of Isabela
- Accommodation near Isabela Attractions
- More accommodation types in Isabela
- Choose Your Isabela Hotel Style
- Search Isabela Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Isabela
- Hotels Near Isabela, Puerto Rico
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends