Search Hotels in Ponce
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 12 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 11 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 13 Aug 2020
History buffs will enjoy exploring Ponce, and visitors give high marks for the shopping and beaches. This city also attracts tourists with its museums, cafes and live music. Top sights in the city include Parque de Bombas, El Museo Castillo Serralles and La Guancha.
- There are 49 hotels and other accommodation options in Ponce
- The closest major airport is in Ponce (PSE-Mercedita), 3.3 mi (5.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Mayaguez (MAZ-Eugenio Maria de Hostos), 38.9 mi (62.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Ponce
The city is well known for its museums and live music, and cultural venues include Parque de Bombas, Teatro la Perla and Museo de Arte de Ponce. The city is notable for its historic sites and landmarks like El Museo Castillo Serralles, La Guancha, and Hacienda Buena Vista. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and Toro Negro Reserve.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 49 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Ponce. Here are highly ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Motel Nuevo Mejico - With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its clean and quiet rooms.
- Hilton Ponce Golf & Casino Resort - Our customers like the family-friendly amenities and clean, quiet rooms at this resort. This 4-star resort features 2 outdoor pools, a golf course and a casino.
- Ponce Plaza Hotel & Casino - This 3.5-star hotel in Ponce Centro features a full-service spa, a casino and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its dining options and helpful staff.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Arecibo Observatory, 24.8 mi/39.9 km from the heart of the city, and Gilligan's Island, which is 17.9 mi (28.8 km) away.
Dressing for Ponce
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 30°C and the night-time average to be 22°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- July to September averages 32°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Ponce is 1348.30 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 22°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Ponce?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Ponce, will I receive a refund?
What's the best budget-friendly hotel in Ponce?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Ponce?
What's the best accommodation for couples in Ponce?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Ponce?
What's the best place to stay for a beach holiday in Ponce?
What's the best high-end place to stay in Ponce?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Ponce?
Where's the best place to stay in Ponce to learn about local history?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Ponce?
Ponce Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Ponce by Star Rating
- Hotels near Ponce Airports
- Areas of Ponce
- Accommodation near Ponce Attractions
- More accommodation types in Ponce
- Choose Your Ponce Hotel Style
- Search Ponce Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Ponce
- Hotels Near Ponce, Puerto Rico
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends