Plan your Puerto Rico holiday with Expedia
- Our 2020 bundled deals are currently unavailable, but you can now book our 2021 holiday packages deals. Buy your accommodation, flight or car together and get extra savings on your next trip!
- We have selected for you amazing deals on incredible hotels in Puerto Rico. Have a look simply by using the search bar above.
- Most hotels come with free cancellation* , because we believe that flexibility matters now more than ever!
For more information, visit our COVID-19 information page.
Start browsing now!
*Some hotels require you to cancel at least 24-48 hours before check-in.
Top Hotel Deals
Reviewed on 17 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 19 Oct 2020
Puerto Rico Hotel + Flights
Puerto Rico Holiday
With pristine beaches, lush rainforests and an exciting nightlife, Puerto Rico is the ultimate holiday destination. Offering a huge variety of activities, your trip to Puerto Rico can be as relaxing or as action-packed as you want it to be.
Puerto Rico Hotel + Flights
Be a savvy traveller. Bundle your hotel, flights and car rental into a Puerto Rico Holiday Package and save some serious cash. Take your pick of 2670 terrific hotels starting at £107 a night. The more you book with Expedia, the bigger your rewards. So why not enlist the help of local experts and add some tours to your itinerary too? You’ll never forget kayaking at night through a bioluminescent bay!
Your Puerto Rico Holiday Itinerary
Day 1: Explore exquisite Spanish colonial architecture in San Juan’s colourful Old Town and visit important landmarks such as Castillo San Cristóbal and San Juan Bautista Cathedral. Find a bar in the foodie neighbourhood of Santurce and order a piña colada in the birthplace city of this famous cocktail.
Day 2: Board a glass-bottomed catamaran for a morning of sailing and snorkelling, then make some new friends on a combined food and history tour in the late afternoon.
Day 3-5: Lace up your boots and hike past stunning waterfalls in El Yunque Rainforest. Afterwards, cap off the day with a sunset cruise from San Juan Bay. Take a short scenic flight to nearby Culebra Island and laze on gorgeous Flamenco Beach. Next stop, Vieques Island. Night kayak through the brightest bioluminescent bay in the world, where micro-organisms create a dazzling glow in the water.
Puerto Rico Information
Puerto Ricans know how to party and the Ponce Carnival is no exception. Held during the week leading up to Ash Wednesday, this raucous version of Mardi Gras features loud music, huge crowds and hordes of demon-masked revellers.
Really immerse yourself into the Caribbean lifestyle in the buzzing capital with one of our San Juan Holiday Packages .
Check out our All Inclusive Hotels in Puerto Rico and experience a taste of the good life.
Frequently asked questions
Q: Should I book a car while on holiday in Puerto Rico?
Q: Which airports can I fly in to for a holiday to Puerto Rico?
- San Juan (SJU-Luis Munoz Marin Intl.): 4,566 international flights per month.
- Aguadilla (BQN-Rafael Hernandez): 242 international flights per month.
- Ponce (PSE-Mercedita): 66 international flights per month.