Guests are sure to enjoy the parks in Zushi.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Tokyo (HND-Haneda), 20.6 mi (33.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Zushi
- Yokohama Museum of Art and Shinyokohama Raumen Museum are popular cultural attractions
- Popular attractions include Hakkeijima Sea Paradise and Yokohama Cosmo World
- Yokohama Marine Tower and Landmark Tower are noteworthy landmarks
- The natural setting of the parks is picturesque, and places to visit include Roka Memorial Park, Hiroyama Park, and Sankei-en Park
Getting around Zushi
Zushi has many options for getting around. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Kamakura Zushi Station or Higashi-Zushi Station.
Dressing for Zushi
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -2°C
- From April to June, the average is 27°C during the day and 7°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 30°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and -1°C as the night-time average
- Zushi gets about 1159 millimetres of rain per year