Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Yelverton are sure to enjoy the bars and gardens. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches and monuments. A top sight in the city is Dartmoor.
- There are 36 hotels and other accommodation options in Yelverton
- The closest major airport is in Exeter (EXT-Exeter Intl.), 29.1 mi (46.9 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Yelverton
Cultural venues in the city include National Park Visitor Centre Princetown, Dartmoor Prison Museum and Coombestone Tor. The city is notable for landmarks like Buckland Abbey, National Park Visitor Centre Postbridge and The Garden House. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and Dartmoor.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 36 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Yelverton. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- The Oratory - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free parking and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its room size and walkable location.
- The Rosemont - Our customers like the breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms at this B&B. This 3.5-star bed & breakfast features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking.
- Beechwood B&B - Amenities at this 3-star bed & breakfast include free breakfast and an in-room coffee machine. Expedia customers like its breakfast and comfortable beds.
A top sight outside the city is Princess Theatre, located 21.5 mi (34.5 km) from the city centre.
Getting around Yelverton
To venture out into the surrounding area, hop aboard a train at Bere Alston Station or Bere Ferrers Station. Yelverton might not have as many public transport choices so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Yelverton
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 4°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 20°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 16°C and night-time averages of 6°C
- Yelverton gets about 959.20 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually August and July are the hottest months with an average of 19°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 4°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Yelverton?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Yelverton, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Yelverton?
What's the best hotel for a romantic holiday to Yelverton?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Yelverton?
What's the best high-end hotel in Yelverton?
What's the best accommodation in Yelverton to learn about local history?
Yelverton Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Yelverton by Star Rating
- Hotels near Yelverton Airports
- Accommodation near Yelverton Attractions
- More accommodation types in Yelverton
- Choose Your Yelverton Hotel Style
- Search Yelverton Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Yelverton
- Hotels Near Yelverton, England
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends