Visitors to Wyoming are sure to enjoy the shopping, restaurants and cafes. Welcoming and secluded, this city also attracts tourists with its bars. Top sights around the area include John Ball Zoo, Van Andel Arena and Grand Rapids Children's Museum.
- You'll find 119 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Grand Rapids
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 9 mi (14.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Muskegon, MI (MKG-Muskegon County), 32.5 mi (52.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Wyoming
A favourite place to visit in the city is Frog Hollow Playground. Additionally, in the area you'll find John Ball Zoo and Van Andel Arena.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 5 hotels and other accommodation options to pick from in Wyoming. Below are top ranked ones based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hyatt Place Grand Rapids-South - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hampton Inn Grand Rapids South - Our customers like the pool and convenient parking at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi.
- Super 8 by Wyndham Wyoming/Grand Rapids Area - This 2-star hotel features free breakfast, free WiFi and free parking. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable rooms.
Top places to visit outside the city include Grand Rapids Children's Museum, 4.9 mi/7.9 km from the city centre, and Gerald R. Ford Museum, which is 4.9 mi (7.9 km) away.
Dressing for Wyoming
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 28°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- Wyoming gets about 972.20 millimetres of rain per year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C