Visitors can enjoy all that Fennville has to offer including the wineries, gardens and its breweries. Tourists can also enjoy the city's cafes and lakeside setting.
- You'll find 351 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Holland
- The closest major airport is in Kalamazoo, MI (AZO-Kalamazoo-Battle Creek Intl.), 36.8 mi (59.3 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 37 mi (59.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Fennville
Favourite places to visit in the city include Virtue Cider, Hutchins Lake and Fenn Valley Vineyards. Additionally, you might want to add Forever Curious Children's Museum to your agenda.
This is a top-rated accommodation option based on Expedia user reviews:
- Hop & Vine Inn - This 3-star bed & breakfast features an indoor pool, free parking and a children's pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and breakfast.
Dressing for Fennville
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -8°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and night-time averages of -7°C
- About 934.50 millimetres of rain falls on Fennville each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -7°C