Visitors to Saugatuck are sure to enjoy the lakeside setting. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its art.
- You'll find 351 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Holland
- The closest major airport is in Grand Rapids, MI (GRR-Gerald R. Ford Intl.), 37.7 mi (60.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Saugatuck
Cultural venues in the city include Saugatuck Center For the Arts, Amazwi Contemporary Art and Roan and Black Contemporary Gallery. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the lakes and these places to visit: Oval Beach, Saugatuck Dunes State Park and Silver Lake. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Butler Street and Ravines Golf Club.
Dressing for Saugatuck
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -8°C
- From April to June, the average is 28°C during the day and 0°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -7°C as the night-time average
- About 934.50 millimetres of rain falls on Saugatuck each year
- July and June are usually the hottest months averaging 28°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -7°C