Visiting St Johns
Visitors can enjoy all that St Johns has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and sporting events. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its parks. Michigan State Capitol, Impression 5 Science Center and Spartan Stadium are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 71 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Lansing
- The closest major airport is in Lansing, MI (LAN-Capital Region Intl.), 15.9 mi (25.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in St Johns
Favourite places to visit in the city include Uncle John's Cider Mill, Sleepy Hollow State Park and The Emerald Golf Course. Additionally, in the area you'll find Michigan State Capitol and Impression 5 Science Center.
As you plan for your holiday to St Johns, you might not find accommodation options in the city centre, but you can choose from 68 lodging options within the bigger area. Listed here are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Country Inn & Suites by Radisson, Lansing, MI is located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of St Johns. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Lansing can enjoy access to free breakfast and an indoor pool, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its central location and helpful staff.
- Motel 6 Lansing is 18.6 mi (29.9 km) from central St Johns. Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Lansing can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with WiFi. Our customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
- Hyatt Place Lansing/Eastwood Towne Center is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) from the centre of St Johns. This 3-star hotel in Lansing features an indoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its dining options and overall value.
Popular places to visit outside the city include Spartan Stadium, located 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from the heart of the city, and Lansing Center, which is 18.8 mi (30.2 km) away.
Dressing for St Johns
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and -9°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 0°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 8°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 19°C and night-time averages of -8°C
- About 806.80 millimetres of rain falls on St Johns each year
- Usually July and June are the hottest months with an average of 27°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging -8°C