Withernsea has accommodation options for budget-minded travellers, though all visitors will enjoy the restaurants and bars. Visitors who journey to this welcoming, walkable city can discover its shopping, coffeehouses, and sporting events.
- Though not directly in Withernsea, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Hull (HUY-Humberside), 18 mi (29 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Withernsea
- Exploring the waterfront is a top activity, and Port of Immingham is one place to visit
- Pavilion Leisure Centre and Withernsea Lighthouse Museum are a couple of favourite places to visit
Getting around Withernsea
There are plenty of options for getting around Withernsea. You can travel down to the marina to find out about water transportation.
Dressing for Withernsea
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 11°C during the day and 2°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 19°C, while the average at night is 4°C
- July through September has daytime averages of 20°C with nighttime averages of 9°C
- In October–December, you can expect daytime averages of 15°C and nighttime averages of 2°C
- About 18 millimetres of rain falls on Withernsea each year