Guests will want to experience the bars, beaches and cafes in Westgate-on-Sea. Visitors who travel to this welcoming, walkable and seaside city can discover its restaurants, dancing and golfing.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas January is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Manston (MSE-Kent Intl.), 2.8 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Westgate-on-Sea
- Golfing is one of the top activities, whereas Westgate and Birchington Golf Club, Royal St George's Golf Club, and Strokes Adventure Golf are favourite sights to visit
- Popular family attractions include Sandwich Bay Bird Observatory Trust, Wingham Wildlife Park, and Howletts Wild Animal Park
- Canterbury Cathedral and St. Martin's Church are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches and the sea highlight the natural beauty, and West Bay Beach, St Mildred's Bay, and Jungle Jim's are several places worth visiting
Getting around Westgate-on-Sea
Westgate-on-Sea has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Westgate-On-Sea Station.
Staying in Westgate-on-Sea
You may enjoy a stay at The Knot for a romantic getaway or boutique stay.
Dressing for Westgate-on-Sea
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 1°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 20°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 22°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 3°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Westgate-on-Sea is 26 millimetres