Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Ware
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Ware Pet-Friendly Hotels
Ware Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Looking for an escape to Ware with your cat or dog? Enjoy quality time with your pet at one of 2 pet-friendly hotels. Here are top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Hanbury Manor Marriott Hotel & Country Club is a dog-friendly hotel, offering 3 restaurants for its human guests along with a full-service spa. Our customers appreciate this 4.5-star hotel's pool and location.
- Pets are welcome at Fanhams Hall. This hotel offers a restaurant and free WiFi. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
Planning your trip to Ware
Interested in the area's seasonal weather averages? Arrange your excursions with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 21°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Ware is 22 mm
Exploring Ware with your pet
Known for its gardens and golfing, Ware has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Ash Valley Golf Club. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at Rhodes Arts Complex. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Coopers of Stortford, Pets at Home Harlow or Millennium Reptiles.