Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Villefranche-sur-Mer
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check prices on Villefranche-sur-Mer Pet-Friendly Hotels
Top Villefranche-sur-Mer Pet-Friendly Hotels
Villefranche-sur-Mer Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer and want to take your pet along? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 6 hotels that accept pets. Here is a lost of top hotels and accommodation destinations enjoyed by guests with pets for their pet friendliness:
- Hôtel Le Provençal is a dog-friendly hotel, offering a bar/lounge for its human guests along with free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 2-star hotel's helpful staff and location.
- Pets are welcome at Le Palais de la Marine. This residence offers a full-service spa and sofa beds.
- Pets can join their owners at Hôtel La Fiancée Du Pirate. This hotel provides guests with an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's bar and clean guestrooms.
Planning your trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 16°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 4°F
- April to June: the average is 26°F during the day and 8°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°F during the day and 14°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 23°F as the daytime average and 5°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Villefranche-sur-Mer is 533 mm
Exploring Villefranche-sur-Mer with your pet
Known for its port and university life, Villefranche-sur-Mer has lots to offer visitors. See the local sights and visit Place de la Paix and Chapelle de St-Pierre. When you're in the area, make time for a stop at top attractions, such as Casino Monte Carlo and Villa Kerylos. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at La Pet Avenue, Aquarium Exotique or Oceania Aquarium.