Guests will appreciate the wineries, mountains and restaurants in Villamena. Relaxing and welcoming, this countryside city also attracts visitors with its bars.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 17.3 mi (27.8 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Villamena
- Notable landmarks include Alhambra, Granada Cathedral, and Plaza Nueva
- The countryside and mountains highlight the natural beauty, and Generalife, Mirador de San Nicolas, and Nazari Garden are several places worth visiting
Staying in Villamena
Searching for a charming or small, stylish hotel? You may enjoy Hacienda Senorio De Nevada.
Hacienda Senorio De Nevada, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Villamena
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Villamena gets about 15 millimetres of rain per year