Search Hotels in Durcal
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 7 Aug 2019
Visitors are sure to enjoy all that Durcal has to offer. Top sights around the area include Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, Alhambra and Generalife.
- There are 23 hotels and other accommodation options in Durcal
- The closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 18.4 mi (29.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Durcal
Notable places to visit in the larger region include Sierra Nevada Ski Resort, Alhambra and Generalife. Additionally, in the area you'll find Plaza Nueva and Granada Cathedral.
As you plan your holiday getaway, you'll find 23 hotels and other lodging options to choose from in Durcal. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Pensión Rural La Fonda is located 3.8 mi (6 km) from the city centre. This 3-star pension in Durcal features free WiFi, a coffee shop and concierge services.
- Charming Andalucian Cottage With Pool and Free Wifi is 3.3 mi (5.3 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 3-star country house in Durcal can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with an in-room kitchen.
- Alojamiento Rural El Valle is located within 4.2 mi (6.7 km) of the city centre. Located in Durcal, this 3.5-star apartment features a private pool, a kitchen and free WiFi.
Top places to see in the area include Mirador de San Nicolas, located 11.9 mi (19.1 km) from the city centre, and San Jeronimo Monastery, which is 12 mi/19.3 km away.
Dressing for Durcal
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 0°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 33°C, whilst the average at night is 5°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 35°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 1°C
- Durcal gets about 16 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 34°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 1°C