Search Hotels in Orgiva
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 16 May 2017
Reviewed on 13 Jan 2019
Reviewed on 2 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 1 Aug 2020
Reviewed on 28 Aug 2019
Reviewed on 24 Aug 2017
Reviewed on 31 Jul 2016
Reviewed on 1 Nov 2019
Pocket Guide: Orgiva
Guests will want to experience the mountains, restaurants and bars in Orgiva. Cosy and welcoming, this city also attracts visitors with its coffeehouses and parks.
- There are 2 Orgiva hotels
- March is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Granada (GRX-Federico Garcia Lorca), 30.4 mi (49 km) from the city centre
Staying in Orgiva
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may appreciate Puerta Nazarí.
Puerta Nazarí, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Orgiva
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 19°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 0°C
- From April to June, the average is 33°C during the day and 5°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 35°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 26°C as the daytime average and 1°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Orgiva is 16 millimetres