Guests are sure to enjoy the spas, skiing and mountains in Vallorcine. Tucked away and cosy, this city will also delight visitors with its cafes, golfing and restaurants.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas September is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Grenoble (GNB-Grenoble - Isere), 88.5 mi (142.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Vallorcine
- Top activities include skiing and golfing, whereas Les Posettes, La Tête de Balme, and Sea of Ice are great sights to visit
- Families come for attractions such as Planards Adventure Park, Planpraz Tram, and Aiguille du Midi Cable Car
- The natural setting of the mountains is picturesque, and places to visit include Mont Blanc, Parc de Merlet, and Aiguille du Midi
Getting around Vallorcine
There are plenty of options for getting around Vallorcine. To explore the surrounding area, jump aboard a train at Vallorcine Le Buet Station or Vallorcine Station.
Staying in Vallorcine
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy Résidence & Spa Vallorcine Mont-Blanc.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Résidence & Spa Vallorcine Mont-Blanc with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Vallorcine
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 3°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 19°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Vallorcine gets about 28 millimetres of rain per year