Search Hotels in Les Houches
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Les Houches
Visitors to Les Houches are sure to enjoy the skiing and mountain views. The welcoming and cosy setting also entices those visiting the city. Top sights in the city include Bellevue Cable Car and Parc de Merlet. In Les Houches, there are 136 hotels and other accommodation options to choose from.
Sightseeing and Staying in Les Houches
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the mountains and such places to visit as Parc de Merlet and Gorges of Diosaz. Skiing is a top activity, and Les Houches Ski Resort is one place to visit. Additionally, you might want to add Bellevue Cable Car to your agenda.
Top places to visit around the area include Aiguille du Midi Cable Car, located 3.6 mi (5.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Planards Adventure Park, which is 4.2 mi/6.8 km away.
Getting around Les Houches
If you want to journey outside the city, ride aboard a train from Les Houches (Station), Viaduc Sainte-Marie Station or Saint-Gervais-les-Bains Taconnaz Station. Les Houches might not have as many public transport options so consider a car rental to maximise your time.
Dressing for Les Houches
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 14°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -4°C
- From April to June, the average is 26°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 29°C during the day and 11°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 20°C as the daytime average and -3°C as the night-time average
- Les Houches gets about 27 millimetres of rain per year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 27°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -2°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Les Houches?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Les Houches, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Les Houches?
What's the best accommodation option for families in Les Houches?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Les Houches?
What's the best accommodation option for a ski holiday in Les Houches?
Les Houches Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Les Houches by Star Rating
- Hotels near Les Houches Airports
- Areas of Les Houches
- Accommodation near Les Houches Attractions
- More accommodation types in Les Houches
- Choose Your Les Houches Hotel Style
- Search Les Houches Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Les Houches
- Hotels Near Les Houches, Auvergne-Rhone-Alpes
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends