- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, amenities, property conditions & facilities
Overview of Héliopic Hôtel & Spa
- Free WiFi
- Pet Friendly
Choose dates to view prices
Room without a panoramic view
Standard Double Room
Superior Triple Room ( 3 Adults)
Double or Twin Room (Attic)
Family Room (Attic) 2 Adults, 2 Children
Family Room (2 adults 2 children )
Family Room (3 pers )
Family Room (4 pers)
Superior Room (2 Adults 1 Child )
About this area
Located in Chamonix-Mont-Blanc, Héliopic Hôtel & Spa is in the city centre and near the boardwalk. Chamonix Alpine Museum and Crystal Museum Chamonix are cultural highlights, and some of the area's notable landmarks include Aiguille du Midi Cable Car and Chamonix Church. Pre-Saint-Didier Spa and Montenvers Tram are also worth visiting. Enjoy the area's slopes with cross-country skiing, skiing lessons and ski runs, and don't miss out on the snowshoeing. Our guests love the hotel's central location.Visit our Chamonix-Mont-Blanc travel guide
- Aiguille du Midi Cable Car - 2 min walk
- Casino Barriere Chamonix - 8 min walk
- Chamonix Alpine Museum - 9 min walk
- Montenvers Tram - 11 min walk
- Chamonix Church - 11 min walk
- Chamonix Anguille du Midi Station - 5 min walk
- Geneva (GVA-Cointrin Intl.) - 62 min drive
- Vertical Café - 1 min walk
- Le Tof - 2 min walk
- Le Fournil Chamoniard - 3 min walk
- Buck's - 3 min walk
- Le Bistrot - 3 min walk
About this property
Héliopic Hôtel & Spa
Food and drink
Special check-in instructions
Children and extra beds
Payment types at the property
You'll be asked to pay the following charges at the property:
- A tax is imposed by the city: EUR 2.30 per person, per night. This tax does not apply to children under 18 years of age.
We have included all charges provided to us by the property. However, charges can vary, for example, based on length of stay or the room you book.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at the time of service, check-in or check-out.
- Fee for buffet breakfast: EUR 17 for adults and EUR 8 for children (approximately)
- Self-parking fee: EUR 10 per night
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
You need to know
Government-issued photo identification and a credit card, debit card or cash deposit may be required at check-in for incidental charges.
Special requests are subject to availability upon check-in and may incur additional charges. Special requests cannot be guaranteed.
- Guests must contact this property in advance to reserve cots/infant beds and on-site parking. Safety features at this property include a smoke detector and window guards.
- This property advises that enhanced cleaning and safety measures are currently in place.
- Disinfectant is used to clean the property, and guests are provided with hand sanitiser.
- For traveller safety, the following measures are in place: social distancing measures are in place; contactless check-in and check-out are available; staff at the property wear personal protective equipment; an acrylic shield is in place between staff and guests in main contact areas. Please note that cultural norms and guest policies may differ by country and by property. The policies listed are provided by the property.
We should mention
Property is also known as
Frequently asked questions
- Liked: Cleanliness, staff & service, property conditions & facilities, room comfort
It was amazing