Search Torrent Hotels, Catalonia
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visitors can enjoy all that Torrent has to offer including the wineries and restaurants. Top sights around the area include Girona Cathedral and Platja d'Aro Beach.
- There are 2 hotels and other accommodation options in Torrent
- The closest major airport is in Gerona (GRO-Costa Brava), 19 mi (30.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Torrent
A favourite place to visit in the city is Mas Oller. Additionally, in the area you'll find Girona Cathedral and Platja d'Aro Beach.
As you plan your holiday to Torrent, the best accommodation may not be centrally located but you'll find 2336 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Mas de Torrent Hotel & Spa is located in central Torrent. This 5-star hotel in Torrent features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and free breakfast. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its dining options and breakfast.
- Hotel La Caleta de Tamariu is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Palafrugell can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
Dressing for Torrent
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 28°C during the day and 6°C at night
- July to September averages 30°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 24°C during the day and 2°C at night
- About 474.70 millimetres of rain falls on Torrent each year
- Hottest months are usually July and August with an average temperature of 29°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 3°C