Search Hotels in Tel Aviv Promenade, Tel Aviv
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check Tel Aviv Promenade hotel prices
Top Trending Hotels Near Tel Aviv Promenade, Tel Aviv
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Tel Aviv Promenade
Tel Aviv Promenade is a metropolitan neighbourhood known for its beautiful ocean views. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Gordon Beach, Frishman Beach and Old Tel Aviv Port. Tel Aviv Promenade is a great base for exploring the greater Tel Aviv area, especially with so many hotels to choose from.
Staying in Tel Aviv Promenade
You’ll find many accommodation choices in Tel Aviv Promenade, and our guests note these as some of their favourites:
- Market House - An Atlas Boutique Hotel: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 10-minute walk from Jaffa Port. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable rooms and beach locale.
- Shalom Hotel & Relax, Tel Aviv - an Atlas Boutique Hotel: 4-star hotel with free breakfast, a rooftop terrace and free WiFi, 13-minute walk from Old Tel Aviv Port. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable rooms and central location.
- Melody - an Atlas Boutique Hotel: Hotel with a rooftop terrace, free WiFi and a snack bar/deli, 12-minute walk from Old Tel Aviv Port. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its breakfast and helpful staff.
Tel Aviv Promenade might not have accommodation options to meet your needs but there are other neighbourhoods to consider in Tel Aviv. Old North is a neighbourhood that travellers love for its beautiful beaches. This neighbourhood is home to 54 hotels and other accommodation options including these favourites:
- A23 Boutique Hotel: Hotel with a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi, 12-minute walk from Gordon Beach. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and clean rooms.
- Yam Hotel An Atlas Boutique Hotel: Hotel featuring free WiFi and a 24-hour front desk, steps from Old Tel Aviv Port. Expedia travellers like this hotel's spacious rooms and beach locale.
Sightseeing Around This Tel Aviv Neighbourhood
Looking for a little shopping break? A shopping trip to Old Tel Aviv Port, Hatachana Compound and Ben Yehuda Street might be just the ticket while you're in Tel Aviv Promenade. Gordon Beach and Frishman Beach are a also couple of sights to visit when you're in the neighbourhood.
You’ll likely want to explore some other parts of town while you’re here, so consider a visit to Old North, a nearby neighbourhood with top sights like Old Tel Aviv Port. Other places worth visiting include Independence Park, Metzitzim Beach and Hanamal Market.