Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Swansea
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Swansea Pet-Friendly Hotels
Swansea Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a trip to Swansea and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 8 hotels that accept pets. Review this popular Swansea accommodation option that is well-liked by guests with pets:
- The Gower Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering free WiFi and flat-screen TVs for its human guests. Customers like this 3-star hotel's restaurant and helpful staff.
Planning your trip to Swansea
Want to know when to schedule your trip for good weather? Arrange some outings with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 3°F
- April to June: the average is 19°F during the day and 5°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 10°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 3°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Swansea is 26 mm
Exploring Swansea with your pet
Known for its museums and waterfront, Swansea has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments, entertainment and castles. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Dylan Thomas Centre and Swansea Beach. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Oystermouth Castle and Oxwich Castle. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Fish 'n' Things Tropical Fish & Skewen Tortoise Reptile Centre Neath,Swansea & RC NITRO Model Shop, Zoar's Ark or World Of Aquatics.