Find Dog-Friendly Hotels in Sudbury
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Sudbury Pet-Friendly Hotels
You could be seeing lower prices
Sudbury Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking an escape to Sudbury with your cat or dog? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of 7 pet-friendly hotels. Read about the most popular Sudbury hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- The Swan Hotel is a dog-friendly hotel, offering 2 restaurants for its human guests along with a full-service spa. Customers enjoy this 4-star hotel's clean guestrooms and location.
- The Bridge Street Historic Guest House is a bed & breakfast that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and TVs.
- Dogs can join their owners at Rectory Manor. This bed & breakfast offers guests an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers appreciate this 5-star bed & breakfast's helpful staff and location's sightseeing.
Planning your trip to Sudbury
Curious about the area's seasonal weather averages? Organise an outing with this information about the climate.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 22°F during the day and 9°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 16°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Sudbury is 21 mm
Exploring Sudbury with your pet
See the local sights and visit Long Melford Heritage Centre and Melford Hall. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Holy Trinity Church and Kentwell Hall. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Pets at Home Sudbury, Long Melford or Long Melford Pet Foods & Horsefeeds.