Search Hotels in Stone Town, Zanzibar Town
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Trending Hotels Near Stone Town, Zanzibar Town
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Stone Town
Stone Town is an historic neighbourhood known for its array of dining options and major shopping area. Here you'll find plenty to visit, including Christ Church Cathedral and Hamamni Persian Baths. Stone Town's hotels make a great base for venturing out into the greater Zanzibar Town area.
Staying in Stone Town
You’ll find several accommodation choices in this walkable neighbourhood, and you may want to consider one of these top places to stay:
- Park Hyatt Zanzibar: 5-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- Zanzibar Serena Hotel: 5-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Expedia travellers like this hotel's comfortable beds and beach locale.
- Zanzibar Palace Hotel: 4-star hotel featuring a restaurant, a bar/lounge and free WiFi. Our guests rate this hotel highly for its helpful staff.
Stone Town may not have the type of accommodation you're looking for, so consider staying in a nearby Zanzibar Town neighbourhood instead. Guests like the nearby Bwejuu Beach neighbourhood for its beaches. This neighbourhood is home to 8 hotels and other accommodation options, including these top choices:
- Sahari Zanzibar: 4-star hotel featuring 2 restaurants, free breakfast and an outdoor pool. Our guests enjoy the hotel's beach locale and helpful staff.
- Indigo Beach Zanzibar: 3-star hotel featuring free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
Exploring Zanzibar Town
Christ Church Cathedral, Hamamni Persian Baths and House of Wonders are some of the notable landmarks to see while you're in Stone Town. Old Fort and Forodhani Gardens are some other places worth a visit when you're in the the neighbourhood.
Plan a stop at Paje Beach or Unguja in Bwejuu Beach, a neighbourhood nearby.