Visitors to Springville are sure to enjoy the skiing. Tourists can also enjoy the city's churches, entertainment choices and opera houses. Top sights around the area include New Era Field and Holiday Valley Resort.
- There are 3 hotels and other accommodation options in Springville
- The closest major airport is in Olean, NY (OLE-Cattaraugus County), 25.8 mi (41.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Buffalo, NY (BUF-Buffalo Niagara Intl.), 28.4 mi (45.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Springville
Notable places to visit in the surrounding region include New Era Field and Holiday Valley Resort. In the area, you'll also find Holland International Speedway and Eternal Flame Falls.
Below is a top place to stay based on Expedia user reviews:
- Microtel Inn & Suites by Wyndham Springville - With a stay at this 2-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff and WiFi.
A popular place to see in the surrounding area is Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens, 21.9 mi/35.3 km from the city centre.
Dressing for Springville
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 9°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around -12°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and -4°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 5°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 18°C as the daytime average and -10°C as the night-time average
- About 1085.10 millimetres of rain falls on Springville each year
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while February and January are usually the coldest with an average temperature of -11°C