Search Hotels in South Molle Island
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Check South Molle Island hotel prices
Visiting South Molle Island
Visitors can enjoy all that South Molle Island has to offer including the waterfront, golf courses and parks. Top sights around the area include Whitehaven Beach, Airlie Beach Lagoon and Hamilton Island Marina.
- There are 458 hotels and other accommodation options in the surrounding area
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), 9.2 mi (14.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 24 mi (38.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Molle Island
Favourite places to visit in the city include South Molle Island Golf Course, South Molle Island Jetty and Sandy Bay Beach. Additionally, in the area you'll find Whitehaven Beach and Airlie Beach Lagoon.
As you make plans for a getaway to South Molle Island, your ideal accommodation may not be in the heart of the city but you'll find 439 hotels and other lodging options within the local area. Below are places to stay in the region:
- Airlie Beach Hotel is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of South Molle Island. This 3.5-star hotel in Airlie Beach features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Reef View Hotel is 9.4 mi (15.1 km) from central South Molle Island. This 4-star hotel in Hamilton Island features a full-service spa, a restaurant and an outdoor pool. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Whitsunday Apartments is 9.5 mi (15.3 km) from the centre of South Molle Island. This 4-star apartment in Hamilton Island features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its family-friendly amenities and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit around the area include Hamilton Island Marina, located 8.9 mi (14.3 km) from the heart of the city, and Catseye Beach, which is 9.4 mi/15.1 km away.
Dressing for South Molle Island
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 31°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 21°C
- From April to June, the average is 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 18°C as the night-time average
- South Molle Island gets about 48 millimetres of rain per year
- December and January are usually the hottest months averaging 30°C, while July and June are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in South Molle Island?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in South Molle Island, will I receive a refund?
What are some accommodation options with pools in South Molle Island?
South Molle Island Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in South Molle Island by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Molle Island Airports
- Accommodation near South Molle Island Attractions
- More accommodation types in South Molle Island
- Search South Molle Island Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in South Molle Island
- Hotels Near South Molle Island, Queensland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends