Search Hotels in Cannonvale
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 13 Oct 2020
Reviewed on 1 Oct 2020
Budget-minded travellers will find good deals in Cannonvale, and many visitors are sure to appreciate the beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's art and parks. A top sight in the area is Airlie Beach Lagoon.
- You'll find 250 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Airlie Beach
- The closest major airport is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 16.9 mi (27.2 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), 17.5 mi (28.2 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cannonvale
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and such places to visit as Cannonvale Beach and Bicentennial Park. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Whitsunday Shopping Centre and Whitsunday Plaza.
One of the popular sights in the surrounding area is Airlie Beach Lagoon, located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the city centre.
Dressing for Cannonvale
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 31°C during the day and 21°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 29°C, whilst the average at night is 13°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 27°C with night-time averages of 13°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 31°C and night-time averages of 18°C
- Average annual rainfall for Cannonvale is 42 millimetres
- Usually December and January are the hottest months with an average of 30°C, whereas July and June are often coldest, averaging 14°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Cannonvale?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cannonvale, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cannonvale?
What's the best place to stay for a family holiday in Cannonvale?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Cannonvale?
What's the best luxury hotel in Cannonvale?
Cannonvale Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cannonvale by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cannonvale Airports
- Accommodation near Cannonvale Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cannonvale
- Choose Your Cannonvale Hotel Style
- Search Cannonvale Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cannonvale
- Hotels Near Cannonvale, Airlie Beach
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends