Search Hotels in Dingo Beach
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Pocket Guide: Dingo Beach
Visiting Dingo Beach
Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Dingo Beach has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 27.9 mi (45 km) from the city centre
Dressing for Dingo Beach
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the nighttime average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Dingo Beach is 42 millimetres
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place for a stay in Dingo Beach?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Dingo Beach, will I receive a refund?
Dingo Beach Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Dingo Beach by Star Rating
- Hotels near Dingo Beach Airports
- Accommodation near Dingo Beach Attractions
- More accommodation types in Dingo Beach
- Search Dingo Beach Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Dingo Beach
- Hotels Near Dingo Beach, Queensland
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends