Search Hotels in South Florida, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Meal plans available
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 12 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 19 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 11 Jul 2020
Reviewed on 15 Jan 2021
Where to stay in South Florida
Visiting South Florida
Travellers to South Florida give high marks for the beaches, live music scene and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its restaurants and shopping. Top sights in the city include JetBlue Park at Fenway South, Barefoot Beach and Manatee Park.
- There are 21789 hotels and other accommodation options in South Florida
- The closest major airport is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 36.7 mi (59 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Naples, FL (APF-Naples Municipal), 41.3 mi (66.5 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in South Florida
Well known for its live music scene, the city's cultural venues include Imaginarium Hands - On Museum, BB&T Center and Broward Center for the Performing Arts. Attractions like Naples Zoo at Caribbean Gardens, Naples Pier and Sun Splash Water Park are fun for kids of all ages. The city is notable for landmarks like Edison and Ford Winter Estates, Historic Stranahan House Museum and Bonnet House Museum and Gardens.
In Key Largo, there are 21789 accommodation choices and hotels to make it easy to plan your holiday getaway at an affordable rate. These are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Club Level Suites at Inn On Fifth - This 4.5-star hotel in Old Naples features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its helpful staff.
- Sabal Palm House Bed & Breakfast - Our customers like the beach locale and comfortable beds at this hotel. Guests who stay at this 3.5-star hotel in Parrot Cove can enjoy access to free parking and concierge services, along with free WiFi.
- The Caribbean Resort - This 3.5-star resort features a marina, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and pool.
Other favourite sights in South Florida include JetBlue Park at Fenway South, Barefoot Beach and Manatee Park.
Getting around South Florida
With so many transport options, seeing all of South Florida is simple. Walk to nearby metro stations such as Palmetto Station, Okeechobee Station and Hialeah Station. If you'd like to explore more of the area, hop aboard a train from Okeechobee Station, Pompano Beach Station or Fort Lauderdale Cypress Creek Station.
More trip options
- Hotels in South Florida by Star Rating
- Hotels near South Florida Airports
- Areas of South Florida
- Accommodation near South Florida Attractions
- More accommodation types in South Florida
- Choose Your South Florida Hotel Style
- Search South Florida Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in South Florida
- Hotels Near South Florida, Florida
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends