Visiting Royal Palm Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Royal Palm Beach has to offer including the shopping, restaurants and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its golf courses. Top sights around the area include Lion Country Safari, Rapids Water Park and Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society.
- You'll find 819 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Boca Raton, FL (BCT), 23.6 mi (38 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Royal Palm Beach
A couple of favourite places to visit are Calypso Bay Waterpark and Village Golf Club. In the area, you'll also find Lion Country Safari and Rapids Water Park.
As you make plans for a getaway to Royal Palm Beach, the perfect accommodation may not be centrally located but there are 103 hotels and lodging options locally. Below are places to stay in the surrounding area:
- Royal Inn Hotel is located 1.8 mi (2.8 km) from the heart of Royal Palm Beach. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Royal Palm Beach can enjoy access to an outdoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its overall value and pool.
- Hilton West Palm Beach is 10.5 mi (16.9 km) from central Royal Palm Beach. Guests who stay at this 4-star hotel in West Palm Beach can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and bar.
- Hilton Garden Inn West Palm Beach - I95 Outlets is 9 mi (14.5 km) from the centre of Royal Palm Beach. This 3-star hotel in West Palm Beach features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free parking. Our customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Top places to visit outside the city include Palm Beach Zoo & Conservation Society, located 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from the city centre, and CityPlace, which is 10.5 mi (17 km) away.
Dressing for Royal Palm Beach
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 27°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 14°C
- From April to June, the average is 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 31°C as the daytime average and 14°C as the night-time average
- Royal Palm Beach gets about 1585 millimetres of rain per year
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 32°C, while January and December are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 14°C