Visiting Palm Beach Gardens
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Palm Beach Gardens, and visitors give high marks for the beautiful gardens, beaches and shopping. Tourists who journey to this welcoming city can discover its golf courses, restaurants and entertainment. Rapids Water Park, Jupiter Beach and Port of Palm Beach are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 784 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Palm Beach - West Palm Beach
- The closest major airport is in West Palm Beach, FL (PBI-Palm Beach Intl.), 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Stuart, FL (SUA-Witham Field), 24.1 mi (38.8 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Palm Beach Gardens
Families come for attractions such as Playmobil Fun Park, Cool BeansIndoor Playground and Cafe and Bashers Indoor RC Raceway. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Downtown at the Gardens is a favourite for retail therapy. Additionally, you might want to add Borland Center for Performing Arts to your agenda.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 38 hotels and other accommodation options to select from in Palm Beach Gardens. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Homewood Suites by Hilton Palm Beach Gardens - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and a restaurant, along with an in-room kitchen. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hampton Inn Palm Beach Gardens - Our customers like the beach locale and overall value at this hotel. This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and an outdoor pool.
- Hilton Garden Inn Palm Beach Gardens - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its beach locale and overall value.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Rapids Water Park, located 4.9 mi (7.9 km) from the city centre, and Jupiter Beach, which is 6.1 mi (9.9 km) away.
Dressing for Palm Beach Gardens
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 14°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 32°C during the day and 18°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 24°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Palm Beach Gardens gets about 1585 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 32°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 14°C