Search Hotels in Cape Coral, FL
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 8 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 17 Feb 2021
You could be seeing lower prices
Reviewed on 26 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 26 May 2020
Reviewed on 19 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 25 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 24 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 11 Jan 2021
Reviewed on 28 Feb 2021
Reviewed on 19 Feb 2021
Visiting Cape Coral
Families will find kid-friendly activities in Cape Coral, and visitors give high marks for the bustling marina and lively bar scene. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. Sun Splash Water Park, Edison and Ford Winter Estates and Imaginarium Hands - On Museum are some of the top sights around the area.
- You'll find 4553 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Fort Myers
- The closest major airport is in Fort Myers, FL (RSW-Southwest Florida Intl.), 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Punta Gorda, FL (PGD-Charlotte County), 24.6 mi (39.6 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Cape Coral
The sunrises and sunsets highlight the city's natural beauty with places to visit including Rotary Park Environmental Center, Tarpon Point and Four Mile Cove Ecological Preserve. Exploring the waterfront is one of the top activities, while Palmetto-Pine Country Club, Coral Oaks Golf Course and Hunters Run Executive Golf Course are favourite sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Sun Splash Water Park and Cape Coral Historical Museum.
Outside the city, popular places to visit include Edison and Ford Winter Estates, 6.5 mi/10.5 km from the heart of the city, and Imaginarium Hands - On Museum, which is 7.7 mi (12.4 km) away.
Dressing for Cape Coral
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 28°C and the night-time average to be 12°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 33°C during the day and 16°C at night
- July to September averages 33°C during the day and 23°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 32°C during the day and 12°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Cape Coral is 1420.80 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 33°C, while the coldest months are January and December with an average of 13°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Cape Coral?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Cape Coral, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Cape Coral?
What's the best accommodation option for a family trip to Cape Coral?
What's the best place to stay for a couple visiting Cape Coral?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Cape Coral?
What's the best place to stay to stay near the beach in Cape Coral?
What are some hotels with pools in Cape Coral?
What is the best spa hotel in Cape Coral?
What is staying in Cape Coral like?
What should I do while I'm visiting Cape Coral?
What's the weather like in Cape Coral?
Cape Coral Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Cape Coral by Star Rating
- Hotels near Cape Coral Airports
- Accommodation near Cape Coral Attractions
- More accommodation types in Cape Coral
- Choose Your Cape Coral Hotel Style
- Search Cape Coral Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Cape Coral
- Hotels Near Cape Coral, Fort Myers
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends