Soufrière's upscale hotels make it a great destination for luxury-minded travellers, but all guests will undoubtedly appreciate the beaches, volcanoes and snorkelling. This welcoming city also attracts visitors with its waterfalls, tours and hiking. Top attractions include Soufriere Volcano and Sulphur Springs.
- There are 28 Soufrière hotels
- January is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas October is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Soufrière
- Top activities include snorkelling and taking a tour, whereas Aqua Dulce Trail, French Wall Trail, and Turtle Reef are great sights to visit
- Zaka Art Cafe and Morne Coubaril Estate are popular cultural attractions
- Church of the Assumption and Fond Doux Estate are noteworthy landmarks
- The beaches, volcanoes and waterfalls highlight the natural beauty, and places to visit include Soufriere Volcano, Sulphur Springs, and Anse Chastanet Beach
Staying in Soufrière
With 26 hotels and other accommodations in Soufrière, you'll find holiday getaways at affordable rates:
- 7 hotels, ranging from GBP 51/night to GBP 1251/night
- 10 villas, ranging from GBP 55/night to GBP 281/night
For trips with large groups, you might prefer a property such as the highly rated Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort.
Looking for a romantic getaway or boutique stay? You may enjoy these highly rated, smaller hotels and specialty properties:
- Boucan by Hotel Chocolat
- Ladera Resort
Boucan by Hotel Chocolat, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 4.8 out of 5 user rating. Also highly rated by guests are Ladera Resort and Sugar Beach, a Viceroy Resort.
Dressing for Soufrière
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the night-time average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 21°C at night
- Soufrière gets about 41 millimetres of rain per year