Couples looking to get away will find a romantic atmosphere in Soufrière, and visitors give high marks for the beaches, local tours and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its volcano viewpoints. Top sights in the city include Soufriere Volcano, Sulphur Springs and Anse Chastanet Beach.
- There are 67 hotels and other accommodation options in Soufrière
- The closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 10.9 mi (17.5 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Castries (SLU-George F. L. Charles), 12.3 mi (19.7 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Soufrière
The city's cultural venues include Zaka Art Cafe and Morne Coubaril Estate. Notable city landmarks like Fond Doux Estate and Church of the Assumption might be worth a visit. The beaches, volcanoes and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Soufriere Volcano, Sulphur Springs and Anse Chastanet Beach are worth a visit.
In Castries, you'll find 67 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Ladera Resort - With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and free breakfast, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Jade Mountain Resort - Our customers like the dining options and beach locale at this resort. With a stay at this 5-star resort, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi.
- Stonefield Villa Resort - This 4-star resort features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its pool and helpful staff.
Other top sights in Soufrière include Gros Piton. Top places to visit in the area include Marigot Bay, located 8.1 mi (13 km) from the heart of the city, and Reduit Beach, which is 16.7 mi (26.9 km) away.
Dressing for Soufrière
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 27°C during the day and 20°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 27°C, whilst the average at night is 21°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 28°C with night-time averages of 22°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 28°C and night-time averages of 21°C
- Soufrière gets about 1101.80 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually September and October are the hottest months with an average of 28°C, whereas February and January are often coldest, averaging 21°C