Guests are sure to enjoy the beaches and shopping in Choiseul. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming ambiance.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- December is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas June is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vieux Fort (UVF-Hewanorra Intl.), 7.1 mi (11.4 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Choiseul
- The natural setting of the beaches is picturesque, and places to visit include Marigot Bay, Soufriere Volcano, and Sulphur Springs
- Shopping is a favourite activity, so consider an excursion to Choiseul Arts and Crafts Centre and Zaka Art Cafe
Staying in Choiseul
You may enjoy a stay at Tet Rouge Resort St. Lucia for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
Tet Rouge Resort St. Lucia, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Choiseul
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 27°C and the nighttime average to be 20°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 27°C during the day and 21°C at night
- July to September averages 28°C during the day and 22°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 28°C during the day and 21°C at night
- About 41 millimetres of rain falls on Choiseul each year