Visitors will want to experience the restaurants, bars, and shopping in Hunstanton. Visitors who journey to this welcoming and relaxing, seaside city can discover its coffeehouses, beaches, and live music.
- There are 2 Hunstanton hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while January tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Norwich (NWI-Norwich Intl.), 35.6 mi (57.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Hunstanton
- Well-known for its live music scene and attractions such as Princess Theatre, Hunstanton Heritage Centre, and Brancaster Activity Centre
- Popular family attractions include Snettisham Park, Norfolk Lavender, and Hunstanton Sea Life Sanctuary
- The beach, gardens, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Hunstanton Beach, Roydon Common National Nature Reserve, and RSPB Titchwell Marsh
Staying in Hunstanton
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like The Queen Victoria, averaging GBP 132.79 per night. A 3-star favourite with Expedia travellers is The Queen Victoria with a 4.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Hunstanton
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 12°C, while nighttime temperatures stay around 2°C
- From April to June, the average is 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July through September sees average temperatures of 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- In October–December, you can expect 16°C as the daytime average and 3°C as the nighttime average
- Hunstanton gets about 21 millimetres of rain per year