Search Hotels in Shute Harbour
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
You could be seeing lower prices
Visiting Shute Harbour
Visitors to Shute Harbour are sure to enjoy the port. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its coffee shops. Top sights around the area include Whitehaven Beach, Airlie Beach Lagoon and Hamilton Island Marina.
- You'll find 250 Expedia hotels and other accommodation options in the larger area of Airlie Beach
- The closest major airport is in Hamilton Island, QLD (HTI-Great Barrier Reef), 11 mi (17.7 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Proserpine, QLD (PPP-Whitsunday Coast), 20.7 mi (33.3 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Shute Harbour
Exploring the port is a top activity, and Shute Harbour Jetty is one place to visit. Additionally, in the area you'll find Whitehaven Beach and Airlie Beach Lagoon.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 10 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Shute Harbour. Here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Coral Point Lodge is located in central Shute Harbour. This 3-star hotel in Shute Harbour features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking. Our customers like its pool and quiet location.
- Baybliss Studio 2 is located 0.2 mi (0.3 km) from the city centre. This 3.5-star hotel in Airlie Beach features a restaurant, an outdoor pool and free WiFi. Our customers like its bar and clean, comfortable rooms.
Outside the city, popular places to see include Hamilton Island Marina, located 10.8 mi (17.4 km) from the city centre, and Catseye Beach, which is 11.4 mi/18.3 km away.
Dressing for Shute Harbour
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 31°C and the night-time average to be 21°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 29°C during the day and 13°C at night
- July to September averages 27°C during the day and 13°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 31°C during the day and 18°C at night
- About 48 millimetres of rain falls on Shute Harbour each year
- Hottest months are usually December and January with an average temperature of 30°C, while the coldest months are July and June with an average of 14°C
Frequently asked questions
What's the best place to stay in Shute Harbour?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Shute Harbour, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel to stay near the beach in Shute Harbour?
What are some accommodation options with pools in Shute Harbour?
Shute Harbour Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Shute Harbour by Star Rating
- Hotels near Shute Harbour Airports
- Accommodation near Shute Harbour Attractions
- More accommodation types in Shute Harbour
- Choose Your Shute Harbour Hotel Style
- Search Shute Harbour Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Shute Harbour
- Hotels Near Shute Harbour, Airlie Beach
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends