Shrewsbury Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Searching for a pet-friendly getaway in Shrewsbury? Enjoy travelling with your furry mate at one of the 12 that allow pets. Check out these popular Shrewsbury hotels and accommodation types that are liked by travellers with pets:
- Holiday Inn Express Shrewsbury is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a restaurant and free WiFi. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Hawkstone Park Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and deep soaking bathtubs. Our customers enjoy this 3-star hotel's breakfast and clean guestrooms.
- Pets can join their owners at Abel's Harp. This inn provides guests with a restaurant and free WiFi.
Planning your trip to Shrewsbury
Want to know the best time of year to visit? Arrange some outings with this information about average temperatures and rainfall.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 11°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Shrewsbury is 654 mm
Exploring Shrewsbury with your pet
Known for its churches, Shrewsbury has lots to offer visitors, including its monuments, museums and castles. See the local sights and visit St. Mary's Church and Shrewsbury Castle. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Shrewsbury Abbey and Greenhous Meadow. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at Canny Cuts Dog Grooming, Pets at Home or Kennelgate Pet Superstore.