Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visitors to Sanxenxo are sure to enjoy the spas, beaches and restaurants. Tourists can also enjoy the city's bars and shopping. Top sights around the area include Museo de Pontevedra, Museum of Contemporary Art and Castro Fortress.
- There are 209 hotels and other accommodation options in Sanxenxo
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 15 mi (24.1 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Sanxenxo
The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the beaches and these places to visit: Silgar Beach, Baltar Beach and Playa de Areas. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Montalvo Beach and Major Beach.
In Portonovo, you can choose from 209 hotels and other accommodation choices to make planning easier for your perfect holiday retreat at an affordable rate. Here are top ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Gran Talaso Hotel Sanxenxo - This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, a restaurant and free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and beach locale.
- Hotel Brisa da Lanzada - This 3-star hotel features an outdoor pool, free WiFi and free parking.
- Casa Rural Outeiro - This 2.5-star hotel features free breakfast, a restaurant and free parking.
Popular places to see outside the city include Museo de Pontevedra, located 8.6 mi (13.9 km) from the heart of the city, and Pazo de Cultura, which is 8.9 mi/14.4 km away.
Dressing for Sanxenxo
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Sanxenxo is 31 millimetres
- July and August are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place for a stay in Sanxenxo?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Sanxenxo, will I receive a refund?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Sanxenxo?
What's the best hotel for a couple going to Sanxenxo?
What's the best pet-friendly place to stay in Sanxenxo?
What's the best accommodation option for a beach holiday in Sanxenxo?
Sanxenxo Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Sanxenxo by Star Rating
- Hotels near Sanxenxo Airports
- Accommodation near Sanxenxo Attractions
- More accommodation types in Sanxenxo
- Choose Your Sanxenxo Hotel Style
- Search Sanxenxo Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Sanxenxo
- Hotels Near Sanxenxo, Galicia
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends