Guests will want to experience the cafes, restaurants and shopping in Redondela. This city also attracts visitors with its monuments.
- There are 3 Redondela hotels
- July is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas February is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 3.8 mi (6.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Redondela
- Popular cultural attractions include Museum of Contemporary Art, Castro Fortress, and Museo de Pontevedra
- Notable for its monuments and landmarks to visit, including Rande Bridge, Castle of Soutomaior, and Nosa Senora da Guia Shrine
- Shopping is a highlight of the area, so enjoy some retail therapy at Centro Principe, Centro Comercial A Laxe and A Pedra Market
Getting around Redondela
Redondela has plenty of options for transport. To see more of the wider area, hop on a train at Redondela de Galicia Station.
Staying in Redondela
Looking for a boutique hotel or cosy spot? You may appreciate Apartamentos Alvear Suites.
Apartamentos Alvear Suites, a favourite with Expedia travellers, has a 3.5 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Redondela
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, while the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and nighttime averages of 8°C
- Redondela gets about 31 millimetres of rain per year