Search Hotels in Poio
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Reviewed on 5 Jul 2020
House With 3 Bedrooms in A Porteliñas, With Wonderful Mountain View, Private Pool, Enclosed Garden - 55 km From the Beach
Visitors can enjoy all that Poio has to offer including the monuments, beaches and museums. Tourists can also enjoy so much more including its restaurants. Museo de Pontevedra, Museum of Contemporary Art and Castro Fortress are some of the top sights around the area.
- There are 62 hotels and other accommodation options in Poio
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 15.4 mi (24.7 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in Poio
The city is notable for landmarks like Monasterio de Poio, Monasterio de San Xoan de Poio and Petroglifo en A Caeira. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Caeira Archaeological Centre and Ría de Pontevedra.
In Pontevedra, you can choose from 62 hotels and other accommodation options to make it easy to plan your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Listed here are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Villa Covelo is located 1.9 mi (3.1 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Poio can enjoy access to a restaurant and an outdoor pool, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its dining options and clean, comfortable rooms.
- Combarro is located in the heart of Poio. Guests who stay at this 1-star hotel in Poio can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel Don Pepe is 2.6 mi (4.1 km) from the city's heart. Guests who stay at this 2.5-star hotel in Poio can enjoy access to a restaurant and a bar, along with free WiFi.
Top places to see outside the city include Museo de Pontevedra, located 3.2 mi (5.1 km) from the heart of the city, and Pazo de Cultura, which is 3.4 mi/5.5 km away.
Dressing for Poio
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 25°C, whilst the average at night is 9°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 14°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 22°C and night-time averages of 8°C
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Poio each year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 25°C, whereas January and February are often coldest, averaging 7°C