Visiting Vilagarcia de Arousa
Visitors can enjoy all that Vilagarcia de Arousa has to offer including the local tours, bars and beaches. Tourists can also enjoy the city's museums and restaurants. A top sight in the area is Museo de Pontevedra.
- There are 24 hotels and other accommodation options in Vilagarcia de Arousa
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 26.7 mi (42.9 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 26.8 mi (43.1 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Vilagarcia de Arousa
The city's natural beauty is on display at Compostela Beach, Ría de Arousa and Punta Sartaxes. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Palace of Rubianes and Punta do Vao.
As you plan your holiday retreat, you'll find 24 hotels and other lodging options available to pick from in Vilagarcia de Arousa. Below are places to stay within 5 miles of the city centre.
- Hotel Vilagarcia is located in central Vilagarcia de Arousa. Located in Vilagarcia de Arousa, this 1-star hotel room features free WiFi and a balcony.
- Hotel Playa Compostela is located 0.6 mi (0.9 km) from the city centre. Guests who stay at this 3-star hotel in Vilagarcia de Arousa can enjoy access to an indoor pool and free parking, along with free WiFi. Our customers like its breakfast.
- Castelao is located in the heart of Vilagarcia de Arousa. This 3-star hotel in Vilagarcia de Arousa features free breakfast, a restaurant and free WiFi.
Popular places to see around the area include Pazo de Cultura, 12.9 mi/20.7 km from the city centre, and Museo de Pontevedra, which is 13 mi/20.9 km away.
Getting around Vilagarcia de Arousa
If you want to venture outside the area, hop aboard a train at Vilagarcía de Arousa Station. Vilagarcia de Arousa might not have as many public transport options to choose from so consider renting a car to explore the city.
Dressing for Vilagarcia de Arousa
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 17°C, whilst night-time temperatures stay around 6°C
- From April to June, the average is 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 22°C as the daytime average and 8°C as the night-time average
- Average annual rainfall for Vilagarcia de Arousa is 900.30 millimetres
- August and July are usually the hottest months averaging 25°C, while January and February are usually the coldest with an average temperature of 7°C