Guests will appreciate the restaurants, bars and museums in Padron. This city also attracts visitors with its welcoming and cultural ambiance.
- There are 2 Padron hotels
- April is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas November is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Santiago de Compostela (SCQ-Lavacolla), 14.4 mi (23.2 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Padron
- Well-known for its museums and attractions, such as Camilo Jose Cela Foundation, Rosalia de Castro House Museum, and Fundacion Eugenio Granell
- Santiago de Compostela Cathedral and Obradoiro Square are noteworthy landmarks
Staying in Padron
For trips with the family or other getaways, consider a highly rated traditional hotel like Hotel Scala.
You might like Casa Grande da Capellanía for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Casa Grande da Capellanía with a 4 out of 5 user rating, whereas Hotel Scala has a 3 rating by guests.
Dressing for Padron
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 17°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 24°C, while the average at night is 6°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 26°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 20°C and nighttime averages of 6°C
- Padron gets about 34 millimetres of rain per year