Visitors will appreciate the restaurants, spas, and beaches in Ribeira. Visitors can also indulge in everything this welcoming and relaxing, riverfront city has to offer, including its bars, monuments, and wineries.
- Though not directly in Ribeira, you'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, while June tends to be the cheapest
- Closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 30.8 mi (49.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Ribeira
- Top activities include wine tasting and taking an adventure tour, while Paseo Maritimo, Fefinanes Palace Winery, and Gil Armada Winery are favourite sights to visit
- Its historic sites and monuments are notable and landmarks to visit include Castro de Barona, San Sadurnino Tower, and Palace of Rubianes
- The beach, riverfront, and seaside provide a picturesque setting, and places to consider visiting are Area Grande Beach, Area das Pipas Beach, and Burato da Londra Beach
Staying in Ribeira
Looking for a romantic getaway, a cosy spot, or a boutique stay? You might like Hotel Ofiusa, averaging GBP 142.93 per night. A 3.5-star favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Ofiusa with a 4 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Ribeira
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July through September averages 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- In October–December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Ribeira each year