Visiting O Grove
Visitors to O Grove are sure to enjoy the spas. Tourists can also enjoy the city's monuments, aquarium and sightseeing tours. A top sight in the area is Museo de Pontevedra.
- There are 68 hotels and other accommodation options in O Grove
- The closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 22.1 mi (35.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing and Staying in O Grove
The city is notable for landmarks like Familia Mariscadora Monument, Paseo Maritimo and Church of San Sebastian. The city's natural beauty is on display at Illa da Toxa Pequena, Area das Pipas Beach and Lanzada Beach. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are O Grove Aquarium and Pedras Negras Marina.
In Sanxenxo, there are 68 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Here are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Puente de La Toja - With a stay at this 3-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free parking and a bar, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and quiet location.
- Talaso Hotel Louxo La Toja - Our customers like the overall condition at this hotel. This 4-star hotel features a full-service spa, 2 restaurants and an outdoor pool.
- Eurostars Gran Hotel La Toja - This 5-star hotel features a full-service spa, free breakfast and a restaurant. Expedia customers like its breakfast and quiet location.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Museo de Pontevedra, located 12.1 mi (19.5 km) from the city centre, and Pazo de Cultura, which is 12.3 mi/19.8 km away.
Dressing for O Grove
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for O Grove is 31 millimetres
- Hottest months are usually August and July with an average temperature of 25°C, while the coldest months are January and February with an average of 7°C