Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Aios has to offer.
- There are 2 Aios hotels
- August is the most expensive month to travel here, whereas May is the most economical
- Closest major airport is in Vigo (VGO-Peinador), 17 mi (27.4 km) from the city centre
Staying in Aios
You might like Hotel Oca Vermar for a charming or small, stylish hotel.
A favourite with Expedia travellers is Hotel Oca Vermar with a 4.2 out of 5 user rating.
Dressing for Aios
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 17°C and the nighttime average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 25°C during the day and 9°C at night
- July to September averages 26°C during the day and 14°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 22°C during the day and 8°C at night
- About 31 millimetres of rain falls on Aios each year