Search Santa Rosa Hotels, California
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Santa Rosa
Travellers to Santa Rosa give high marks for the array of wineries, shopping and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its breweries, gardens and cafes. Top sights in the city include Petrified Forest and Safari West.
- There are 87 hotels and other accommodation options in Santa Rosa
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 22.3 mi (36 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Santa Rosa
Well known for its festivals, art and museums, the city's cultural venues include Charles M. Schulz Museum and Sonoma County Museum. The city's natural setting is picturesque, including the gardens and these places to visit: Petrified Forest, Safari West and Luther Burbank Home and Gardens. The city is well liked for its places to shop, and Railroad Square Historic District is a favourite for retail therapy.
In St. Helena, you'll find 87 accommodation choices and hotels to make planning easier for your perfect retreat at an affordable rate. Below are top ones based on our user reviews:
- Vintners Inn - This 4-star hotel features a winery, 3 restaurants and an outdoor pool. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its breakfast and clean, comfortable rooms.
- The Astro - Our customers like the dining options and clean, comfortable rooms at this motel. With a stay at this 3.5-star motel, guests can enjoy access to a restaurant and free parking, along with free WiFi.
- Hotel La Rose - With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to free breakfast and free parking, along with free WiFi. Expedia customers like its overall value and comfortable, quiet rooms.
Top places to visit in the area include Kendall-Jackson Wine Estate and Gardens, located 5.3 mi (8.6 km) from the heart of the city, and Jack London State Historic Park, which is 10.9 mi/17.5 km away.
Dressing for Santa Rosa
- Between January and March, you can expect average temperatures of 19°C during the day and 5°C at night
- From April to June, the average during the day is 28°C, whilst the average at night is 7°C
- July to September has daytime averages of 29°C with night-time averages of 11°C
- Between October and December, you can expect daytime averages of 26°C and night-time averages of 4°C
- Santa Rosa gets about 981.60 millimetres of rain per year
- Usually July and August are the hottest months with an average of 29°C, whereas December and January are often coldest, averaging 5°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Santa Rosa?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Santa Rosa, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Santa Rosa?
What's the best accommodation option for a family holiday in Santa Rosa?
What's the best place to stay for a romantic holiday to Santa Rosa?
What's the best pet-friendly hotel in Santa Rosa?
What's the best boutique accommodation in Santa Rosa?
What's the best golf hotel in Santa Rosa?
Santa Rosa Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Santa Rosa by Star Rating
- Hotels near Santa Rosa Airports
- Areas of Santa Rosa
- Accommodation near Santa Rosa Attractions
- More accommodation types in Santa Rosa
- Choose Your Santa Rosa Hotel Style
- Search Santa Rosa Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Santa Rosa
- Hotels Near Santa Rosa, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends