Search Hotels in Bodega Bay
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Visiting Bodega Bay
Nature enthusiasts will enjoy exploring Bodega Bay, and visitors give high marks for the beaches and top-notch restaurants. This city also attracts tourists with its relaxing setting. A top sight in the area is Goat Rock Beach.
- There are 47 hotels and other accommodation options in Bodega Bay
- The closest major airport is in Santa Rosa, CA (STS-Sonoma County), 17.9 mi (28.8 km) from the city centre
- The next closest is in Novato, CA (NOT-Gnoss Field), 29.8 mi (48 km) away
Sightseeing and Staying in Bodega Bay
The beaches, sunsets and hiking trails highlight the city's natural beauty, and Doran Beach, Sonoma Coast State Park and Bodega Harbour are worth a visit. Top activities include bird watching and exploring the port, while Bodega Harbour Golf Links and Links at Bodega Harbour are sights to visit. A couple of additional sights to add to your agenda are Children's Bell Tower and Westside Regional Park.
As you plan your holiday, you'll find 47 hotels and other lodging options to select from in Bodega Bay. Below are highly ranked ones based on our user reviews:
- Bodega Bay Lodge - With a stay at this 4-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to a full-service spa and a restaurant, along with free WiFi. It's a favourite with Expedia travellers for its family-friendly amenities and bar.
- The Inn at the Tides - Our customers like the breakfast and central location at this hotel. With a stay at this 2.5-star hotel, guests can enjoy access to 2 restaurants and free breakfast, along with free WiFi.
- Bodega Harbor Inn - Guests who stay at this 2-star motel in Old Town can enjoy access to free breakfast and free WiFi. Expedia customers like its family-friendly amenities and beach locale.
Outside the city, top places to visit include Goat Rock Beach, located 8.9 mi (14.2 km) from the city centre, and Point Reyes National Seashore, which is 21.4 mi (34.4 km) away.
Dressing for Bodega Bay
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 15°C and the night-time average to be 6°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 17°C during the day and 8°C at night
- July to September averages 18°C during the day and 10°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 17°C during the day and 6°C at night
- Bodega Bay gets about 511 millimetres of rain per year
- Hottest months are usually September and August with an average temperature of 18°C, while the coldest months are December and January with an average of 7°C
Frequently asked questions
Where is the best place to stay in Bodega Bay?
If I need to cancel my hotel reservation in Bodega Bay, will I receive a refund?
What's the best accommodation for a budget-friendly stay in Bodega Bay?
What's the best hotel for a family holiday in Bodega Bay?
What's the best hotel for couples in Bodega Bay?
What's the best pet-friendly accommodation option in Bodega Bay?
What's the best hotel for a beach holiday in Bodega Bay?
What's the best luxury place to stay in Bodega Bay?
Bodega Bay Hotel Reviews
More trip options
- Hotels in Bodega Bay by Star Rating
- Hotels near Bodega Bay Airports
- Areas of Bodega Bay
- Accommodation near Bodega Bay Attractions
- More accommodation types in Bodega Bay
- Choose Your Bodega Bay Hotel Style
- Search Bodega Bay Hotel Brands
- Most Popular Hotels in Bodega Bay
- Hotels Near Bodega Bay, California
- Hotel Deals in Other Destinations
- Expedia's Latest Trends