Guests are sure to enjoy all the features that Salfords has to offer.
- You'll find Expedia hotels in the surrounding area
- Closest major airport is in London (LGW-Gatwick), 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the city centre
Sightseeing around Salfords
Salfords is adjacent to Gatwick. Top sights in the area include Chartwell and Chessington World of Adventures.
Dressing for Salfords
- Between January and March, you can expect the daytime average to be around 11°C and the nighttime average to be 2°C
- From April to June, temperatures average about 21°C during the day and 4°C at night
- July to September averages 21°C during the day and 9°C at night
- Between October and December, the average temperature is 16°C during the day and 2°C at night
- Average annual rainfall for Salfords is 25 millimetres