Seach Dog-Friendly Hotels in Ripon
Search over 1 million properties and 550 airlines worldwide
Free cancellation on most hotels. Because flexibility matters.
Top Ripon Pet-Friendly Hotels
Ripon Pet-Friendly Hotels Information
Interested in booking a trip to Ripon and want to take your pet along? Stay with your furry friend at one of 7 hotels that accept pets. Review these popular Ripon hotels and accommodation types that are favourites among travellers with pets:
- Swinton Bivouac is not only pet-friendly, but also offers accommodation options with a coffee shop/café and in-room fireplaces.
- Swinton Park Hotel is a hotel that welcomes dogs, and offers human guests free WiFi and TVs. Our customers appreciate this 4-star hotel's breakfast and walkable location.
- Dogs can join their owners at The George at Wath. This inn offers guests a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Our customers appreciate this 4-star inn's restaurant and quiet location.
Planning your trip to Ripon
Curious about when to schedule your trip for good weather? Organise an outing with weather statistics about typical rainfall and temperatures.
- Between January and March, daytime temperatures average 10°F, while night-time temperatures stay around 1°F
- April to June: the average is 20°F during the day and 3°F at night
- July to September sees average temperatures of 21°F during the day and 8°F at night
- Between October and December, you can expect 15°F as the daytime average and 2°F as the night-time average.
- Average annual rainfall for Ripon is 19 mm
Exploring Ripon with your pet
Known for its gardens, Ripon has lots to offer visitors, including its cathedrals and zoo. See the local sights and visit top attractions, such as Fountains Abbey. While you're there, make sure you don't miss Ripon Cathedral and Workhouse Museum. If you need some supplies for your animal companion, stop at The Pet Shop Ripon, Pets Corner Ripon or Bedale Pets.